Monday, September 8, 2008

Rachael Ray

Logo made in sugar!

Big things are happening over here at Confetti Cakes. As I write this I am so excited I don’t know where to begin. First off I have to tell you the very first copy of our new book, Confetti Cakes for Kids has arrived! Even my parents haven’t seen it yet! It’s hard to believe something that we have worked on for SO long is finally here. It will be in stores by November 5th.

Next up, I’m going to be on the Rachael Ray ShowTOMORROW, Sept. 9th. Rachael is launching a very special new series called, “Rach to the Rescue.” Tuesday is just the first of the two segments I will be on. Stay tuned for the next big air-date but watch tomorrow so you know what is going on. I can’t reveal anything extra at this time but you know as soon as I can I will post some behind-the-scenes photos…all I can say is that this shoot was SO much fun.

We heard it was Rachael’s Birthday last week when we shot the first segment so Confetti Cakes made her a cute little popcorn cake to help Rachael celebrate her 40th birthday. The popcorn is one of our mini cake projects from our first book.


September has brought us a loaded schedule of private classes, PR for book #2, some HUGE cakes and we are getting ready to roll out our new website. Oh, and did I mention I’m moving too! As my mom would say, “life is never dull.”

1 comment:

sackings said...

My daughter is coming to NYC for a second time of classes with you. It's just amazing what you do with cake! Bravo from Sacramento, CA.