Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's LIVE!

Here's the cake Michelle made to surprise her College friends on "Rach to the Rescue"

After many, many months our brand new website is up and running! The new site will allow you to see some new cakes, link directly to our videos and pre-order our new book, Confetti Cakes for Kids, directly from us or Amazon. This is all thanks to countless hours from our amazing web designer Kristin Schreiber who is so creative and efficient and this all happened as she became a new mom! I swear she took less then two weeks off. So if you haven't seen the new website check it out here.
Behind-the-scenes at Michelle's beautiful house.

The last few weeks have been so busy and besides finishing up the site: we had three beautiful cakes go out, the segment of me on Rachel Ray aired (which I never got to talk about so here are some behind-the-scene photos), I did another segment on the show ABC News Now, and we were featured today on one of my favorite blogs, cakewrecks.com.

Delicious chocolate cake and swiss meringue buttercream!

Our Batman LEGO cake has gotten so much press I can hardly wait until our video comes out. I am meeting with the producer tomorrow to see the first cut so I'll keep you posted.

Michelle was a great sport and she received the VERY first copy of Confetti Cakes for Kids! The entire segment came together because of the two awesome producers Cara and Wes!

3 comments:

jbunceroni said...

LOVE the new site Elisa!

sackings said...

I recorded the RR segment to show friends that missed it. How much of the decorating did Michelle do herself? Pretty impressive!

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

ing or using something with a brand name allows the owner of the item to exude a particular kind of confidence, maybe in themselves or in the money they have spent on it. That maybe so, but it is necessary to dig a Christian Louboutin Salelittle deeper into the concept of brands to realise exactly why they can make you or break you in a world of socialites and elite aspirations.The youth of today all desire to be someth

n of fake goods IN the counterfeit industry as well.It seems like a harmless guilty indulgence, but the purchase of a fake Fendi bag, or a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes online fuels the black market that produces these goods.A black market is a market that operates outside of the legal system. These markets are successful because they dodge price limits and taxes, as well as create a market fo

he idea of beauty:'I like it that women see me Christian Louboutin Daffodiland think it's OK to be pale or that you don't have to be beautiful to be glamorous. The side I'm uncomfortable with is being a role model as a striptease artist,' says Dita.'I just want them to take elements from my show that they can use in their real life.'On her job:'If I'm degrading women then why are so many coming to my shows? Beauty, fantasy a

est life influences.He explained: 'She was so kind and she gave me so much freedom. When I was 12 or 13 I started going to clubs in Paris. When I bought people home - which I often did - she would giveChristian Louboutin Boots up her bed for me because it was bigger.'German model and TV personality Heidi Klum at the Shine signing at Walgreens in Los Angeles. The model was promoting her new fragrance, called Shine, in a fl